E. C. Morgan

A few views on writing, reading, literature and more specifically mystery fiction and my career.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A bit of an update

The last two weeks have been something of a writing surplus for me.

I currently have my short story "The Donut Shop" being considered for publication by Shred of Evidence.

I have also very recently (like this past weekend), completed two short stories. Soon I'll revise them and get them in circulation to see if anyone bites.

Got a great premise all set for the new Barnacle book -- if I could ever get the first one sold -- and have written a rough draft of the first chapter.

I plan to attend 3 writer's conferences in 2007. Love is Murder in February in Chicago, and then two summer events, Harboiled Heroes and Cozy Cats in Houston and ConMisterio in Austin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home