E. C. Morgan

A few views on writing, reading, literature and more specifically mystery fiction and my career.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Exciting Publication news

I've just learned that my short story "Jessie" will be published in the next issue of A Cruel World, www.acruelworld.com, an online crime-fiction magazine with a definite hard angle.

I'll be sure to post when it is available to read.

WARNING
I know someo of you have delicate sensibilities. "Jessie" is a story that deals frankly and somewhat graphically with sexual assualt and rape of a child, and that child's revenge. If such topics disturb you, you might not want to read the story...but if you don't, you'll be missing out on a good one!

Again, I'll let you know when it's online and available to read.

My thanks to the crew at A Cruel World!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home