E. C. Morgan

A few views on writing, reading, literature and more specifically mystery fiction and my career.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

An update on my writing

It's been a while and I really need to be more regular with my blogging. I've noticed that the more I blog, the more I write other stuff, and now that I'm pretty well settled into my position at the paper, excuses are falling away quickly.

I've not been idle, though.

The short story, The Donut Shop is making the rounds and I expect someone will want to publish it. I'm currently doing some revision work on another short story and writing yet another short story.

Book work was suspended until just the last couple of weeks.

A lot of ideas are bouncing around my brain, and I need to start getting some of them down on paper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home