E. C. Morgan

A few views on writing, reading, literature and more specifically mystery fiction and my career.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Time, time, time

I now have four short stories in circulation trying to find homes.

Two short story rough drafts in need of editing and revision.

Two more good ideas that I need to sit down and crank out.

The book is going quite well.

I also have a half-dozen non-ficiton queries out and one article to write.

And somewhere I have to do my duty to my day job at the PR and advertising agency.

Tonight, when I pray, I'm asking God to extend the numbers of hours in each day, or add an 8th day to the week.

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was Einstein's comment about realtivity? Something like the difference in an hour of listening to good music and an hour sitting naked on a block of ice.

PEC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home