E. C. Morgan

A few views on writing, reading, literature and more specifically mystery fiction and my career.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

What I'm reading

Today, I started reading Postmortem, the first Dr. Kay Scarpetta book by Patricia Cornwell. I've read other Scarpetta novels and enjoyed them, but thought I'd go back to the beginning to see how the character has changed over time.

I'm on a "beginnings" kick lately. On deck to be read is Motor City Blue by Loren D. Estelmen. It is the first novel in his series featuring PI Amos Walker. Also on deck is The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova -- not a mystery -- but historical fiction with slight horror connotations, at least that's what I gather from the book jacket.

Anyway, that's on my nightstand at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home