E. C. Morgan

A few views on writing, reading, literature and more specifically mystery fiction and my career.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A hearty welcome

Well, welcome to my new blog. Mostly, this initial post is just to get things started and give you an idea of what I'm about and what this blog is about.

My name is Clay Morgan and I'm a writer. My non-fiction is published under the name Clay Morgan and my fiction under the ever-so-clever psuedonym E.C. Morgan, so as to avoid confusion with horror and science fiction writer Clay Morgan, who lives up north somewhere.

It is my hope to do a couple of things with this blog. One is to keep folks who might be interested posted on what's going on with my writing career. Another is to hash out ideas and thoughts, almost like and online journal. And a final is to share my thoughts, views and tips on writing, reading, literature and other related subjects, especially as they pertain to mystery fiction.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! Blogs are awesome!!

S.R. McGee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home