E. C. Morgan

A few views on writing, reading, literature and more specifically mystery fiction and my career.

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Self Publishing

I've been thinking and reading about self-publishing a lot lately. Not for a novel, however, for two options.

One, I have a couple of novellas I've written. I think they are pretty good. The problem is length. Too long for short story markets, too short to be novels. Sure I could pad and puff them into novels, but that would force me to double each with stuff that is...well....stuffing.

So I've been thinking about publishing them electronically for the Kindle and other readers.

I may even add a short story or two to the mix.

Not entirely sure exactly how it will all come together, but it is on my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home